Reinvigorate your career with an organization that values teamwork and is passionate about the work we do and the people who do it!
We are looking for a 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Electrician to join our Longmont, CO based team.
Who we are:
At the Crimson Group, we provide our clients with high-value automation, instrumentation, electrical design, and process operation solutions. With the capabilities of a large enterprise, and the agility and responsiveness of a small company, we are a customer-focused provider of automation and integrated solutions. Crimson Group provides total integration of design, project management, panel manufacturing, installation/commissioning, maintenance, and repair for North America and select international markets.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
- PPE allowance.
- An environment of continuous learning with the opportunity to enhance your skills & experience and grow within the organization.
- The opportunity to participate in charitable events through our charity, RedTail Community Foundation.
What you will be Doing:
- Complete hands-on projects on job sites, as well as in the panel shop under the supervision of a journeyman electrician.
- Assist a journeyman electrician and follow instructions.
- Prepare and clean work areas.
- Carry and deliver materials.
- Install, repair, and maintain various electrical wiring systems and equipment.
- Use measuring equipment and hand tools to perform conduit work.
- Follow safety codes and building regulations.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- 2-3 years of apprenticeship experience.
- Completion of electrician training program preferred.
- Able to diagnose problems using electronic test equipment.
- Knowledge of NEC electrical codes.
- Eagerness to learn electrical schematics and blueprint reading skills.
Valid Divers License.