The Area Manager will have good planning, leadership and problem solving skills. Responsible for managing and coordinating all elements of projects including Health and Safety.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction drawings, specifications and schedules.
- Supervising, scheduling and coordinating workers, subcontractors, suppliers and equipment as required ensuring work/projects are completed on schedule and budget.
- Liaise with project managers, designers, engineers, clients and governing authorities to achieve the scope of work.
- Problem solve jobsite issues quickly and effectively in order to keep work on track and on time; manage and document job cost extras for review by the Project Manager.
- Follow fiscal policy set by Management.
- Conduct area meetings as required.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all IHSA Regulations and all applicable health & safety policies and procedures.
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and timelines
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed budgets
- Update clients on construction/project progress through presentations and client meetings
- Other duties as requested
- A company committed to career growth.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement.
- Continuous learning environment – encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- Pre-employment background screening will be required for applicants selected to be interviewed
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
If you are interested in this career opportunity with White Tail Automation, please fill out the form below. We will review your details and may send you a follow up email for more information.